Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows 8.1 on January of 2018. With further justifications, here is why you should upgrade that old Win7 or Win8.1 to Windows 10:
Windows 10 looks very nice: the 10 best new features
- Cortana setup: Press the “Windows key + S” together to open Cortana.
- Game Mode: Open your game, then press “Windows key + G” together to bring up the Windows 10 Game Bar.
- Picture-in-picture: It will enable all UWP apps, to pop-out and play alongside your primary applications in a smaller window.
- Night Light: a “blue light channel” that impacts your show to use more sweltering tones amid the night to empower you to rest better.”
- Dynamic Lock: utilizes a Bluetooth association between your telephone and PC to judge whether you’re still at your PC.
- Paint 3D: Create fun, cartoony 3D objects and scenes, and share them.
- Inking in Windows Photos: a new version of Sticky Notes with Cortana integration, Sketchpad, and etc.
- Windows Hello gets quicker: logs you into your Windows devices 5x faster than a traditional password login
- Microsoft Edge improvements
- Better control over updates and privacy
Can you get a legit copy of Windows 10 for $30
You need a product key if you clean install Windows 10 Creators Update, or simply purchase a new PC with Windows 10 preinstalled. No matter how you get Win10, you have to buy a Windows 10 license. There is no “cheapest” way to get it. The price for Windows 10 starts from around $119 to $199 in the USA. Prices may fluctuate a bit (e.g. 10% off due to a promo code from Key1024.com), but any prices that’s suspiciously as low as $10 is a key resale, or pirated version of Windows 10. Do not covet cheap to buy them as they might not even work.
If you need a key for a new built PC and you’re short on money. You can just Down load and install Windows 10 for free, but do not activate it. Then you can Buy a product key when you saved up enough for it, or to save time, just Buy Windows 10 Pro Key 64 bit with affordable price and activate Win 10 to make it fully functional. The Seller ratings of Key1024.com on Trustpilot are looking good!
How to activate Windows 10 with a Product Key
The steps below are for anyone that is upgrading from Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro with OEM Key
- Go to [https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10] to download a Windows 10 ISO tool to create the new image for Windows 10 on a USB/DVD
- Install from USB/DVD like you normally would with a new cleaner install
- When Windows 10 is finished installing, select the Start button, then select Settings, go to Update & security > Activation > Change Product key
- Use the product key you just received from https://www.key1024.com/. This is a Windows 10 pro OEM key that will initiate the upgrade process. (your computer maybe restart several times in this step)
You should now have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro using the key that you purchased.