EMI – The Best Way to Shop
In recent years, there has been a tremendous change in the lifestyle of individuals across the country. People are more inclined towards having a luxurious lifestyle and improving their standard of living. However, with limited income, meeting all these expensive needs can be a challenging task. Moreover, upgrading your standard of living without planning your finances carefully can take a toll on your savings. Thus, it becomes essential to ensure that your spending habit is proportional to your income. It has been observed that people belonging to the middle and low-income groups often find it challenging to fit luxury items within the narrow monthly budget. This is where the EMI or Equated Monthly Installments can prove to be extremely helpful. There are several benefits of purchasing expensive products on EMI. Some of them are mentioned below:
Benefits of EMI shopping
It is advisable to purchase costly products on EMI rather than liquidating your savings for the same. With EMI, you would not have to pay the total sum at one go; instead, you can break the same into smaller amounts and pay it on a monthly basis. Some of the major benefits of purchasing products on EMI are mentioned below:
- It helps you keep your savings intact
- It does not disturb your monthly budget
- It increases your affordability
- You can increase your budget
You can purchase a large number of products on EMI. Be it consumer durables products, gadgets, digital products, lifestyle products, or clothes and accessories; you can purchase almost anything and everything on easy installments. With digitization getting more and more popularity these days, you can buy products online from the comfort of your home. Online EMI shopping has reached various households, and people are making the most of it purchase their desired products. To purchase products on EMI, you can consider availing an EMI card. Several financial institutions provide EMI card with the help of which you can convert your purchases into easy, customized EMIs. However, it is advisable that you compare various EMI card offers provided by different financial institutions before making the final decision. This will help you avail an EMI card that best suits your needs.
How to apply for an EMI card?
- With leading financial institutions, the process of availing an EMI card is online and hassle-free. Moreover, certain lenders have come up with their personalized app that you can download on your smartphones to avail financial services. You can consider downloading the Finserv MARKETS app on your smartphone for purchasing a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card.
- All you have to do is, download the app and go to the “Get Card” section on the Finserv MARKETS app
- Fill the online application process and pay a nominal card fee at the end of the online application process
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS to view your card on the Finserv MARKETS App
- You will be required to submit your KYC documents, including Aadhar Card and PAN card, proof of residence, and regular income proof at the partner store.
- Post this, your EMI card will be activated, and you can start with EMI shopping on various online platform, EMI store
Some of the major benefits of availing a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by using the Finserv MARKETS app are no foreclosure charges, high loan limit, smooth and secure transaction, flexible repayment tenure, and less documentation.
Make sure that you check the eligibility criteria before applying for an EMI card for EMI shopping. Now that you have a fair understanding of various benefits of availing an EMI card, ensure to make the most of it for purchasing expensive products and keeping your savings intact.
You may be interested
Red Rock Entertainment playful on EIS and SEIS speculation plansCarol Gilmore - January 19, 2021
Throughout the long term we have seen blended outcomes from EIS and SEIS speculation plans, a large number of which…
What is UX and UI Design?Dan McGaw - January 18, 2021
UI/UX design is often used as a single term. However, although the two work together, they refer to different processes.…