8 Easy SEO Tools You Should Use for your Site
Builtwith is a website profiler that informs you about the created site’s technology. You can see what CMS was used on the site, what were the implemented analytics, etc. This is a wonderful tool for people who do SEO work.
2. Bing Webmaster Tools (BWT)
Bing Webmaster Tools is often regarded as the little brother to Google Search Console, as it lets you see how the site is operating on Bing. Bing has about 20% of the web’s search traffic. There are an array of benefits that surpass even what Bing has to offer such as indexation, crawling, on-page keyword optimization, etc.
3. Google & Bing
Both Bing and Google search engines are extremely useful tools in an SEO arsenal. Perfecting a search engine’s functionality ensures you master SEO. With a little bit of search magic, you can look at the duplicate content, indexation, keyword rankings, etc.
4. Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider Tool
A wonderful website crawler to consider using is SEO Spider Tool, as it provides you with important information on URLs. The information you get will lend itself to more questions. With that in mind, here are some resources to consider using:
5. Google Keyword Planner
One of the best keyword research tools available is Google Keyword Planner. All you need to do is input a seed word, and it’ll offer up suggestions as well as give you an approximation of the average monthly searches.
Moz has a host of easy-to-use link building tools that you can use including but not limited to:
- Mozbar – Browser toolbar that allows you to use its primary features for the page you are currently on.
- Moz Local – Previously known as Get Listed, you can see what the local citations of a company are and should be considered the first place to turn when you do local SEO for a site.
- Open Site Explorer – This is a backlink analysis tool that provides useful metrics that give you an idea of link equity.
- SERP Overlay – This goes hand-in-hand with Mozbar and provides you with OSE metrics on different search results.
7. Google Search Console
This is a must-have tool that lets you see how the site could show up in searches. It also teaches you ways in which to use various appearance elements. You’ll get information about HTML improvement suggestions, crawling mistakes, etc.
8. Google Analytics
Most SEO campaigns make use of Google Analytics, and it’s no wonder why. It offers a comprehensive look at your SEO data, giving you a better understanding of site’s traffic and how they interact with the website. Google Analytics isn’t like other SEO tools, and none of the tools above do a better job offering information that ensures you understand the most important part of it all – the numbers (or bottom line).
It’s why Google Analytics is a favorite among SEO individuals and companies. There is a host of Google resources that allow you to become a Google Analytics master:
- Look through Google’s help section.
- Use the website’s Academy to assist you
- Use our guide on using Google Search Console
There are a plethora of SEO tools that we use to better our SEO campaign; options you can use too. Bear in mind that each tool will not work in the same way for everybody. You need to find the tool or tools that will work for you. Now, besides the ones listed above, here are some other tools to consider adding to your arsenal.
- Google Optimize is currently in beta testing, but should you be able to use it, you can test the discrepancies of the site to better it.
- Copyscape allows you to enter a URL to find out if there’s duplicate content on the web.
- Firefox extension Firebug is designed for technical SEO and web development, which allows you to check out the various elements of code and code mockups in the browser, etc.
- SEMrush provides information on organic and paid traffic and keywords, using SEOQuake and SEObook Toolbars.
- Talkwalker and Google Alerts allows you to keep an eye on the web for mentions of your most desired keywords and brand.
- Consider reading my co-worker’s blog to learn about the various Google Chrome extensions.
You may be interested
What role does Swisscom Lorawan play in Lora gateway?Alton Elliott - June 24, 2022
Swiss telecoms company Swisscom has revealed an Internet of Things (IoT) community having a view to solutions introduced at the…
What are Premium Proxy Servers and What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Them?Agnes Kiss - June 15, 2022
1. What are Premium Proxy Servers and What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Them? Proxy servers are a necessary tool…
How an Employer can Create a Friendly Work Environment to Avoid DisputesAlton Elliott - May 27, 2022
We all are aware of the fact that harassment and discrimination are illegal matters and an employee can file a…