How to easily take screenshot on computer
Screenshots are very important especially for professionals dealing with coding, designing etc. exchange of information with client or giving someone directions on how a computer program works can also become easier with screenshots. If you have a problem with your website, you can send the tech support screenshots of the errors that are occurring. When you send payments to your employees online, you can save up a screenshot as proof of payment.
How to take screenshot on Mac
There are a couple of ways to take screenshot on Mac, you could either do it in the traditional way or download a utility program to do it.
- Command Shift-4: Open the window whose screenshot you would like to take. Then hit the Command, Shift and 4 buttons t the same time, a crosshair will appear, you have to drag it and select the part of your screen that you want to take a screenshot of. Release the mouse button to take the shot which will be automatically saved on the desktop.
- Grab Utility tool: open the Grab tool from utility folder, then run it. There will be four different capture mode choose the appropriate one that is best suited for the situation and select it. You can either select the whole screen or a portion thereof. You can even time the screenshot in case you are taking it off a video.
How to take screenshot on windows
Taking screenshot on computer with Windows OS is very easy. The most common way is to use the Print Screen option.
- Print Screen: The PrtSc key is located right above the Insert button on your keyboard. Press it then open an image editing software, Paint works just fine, press Ctrl V and paste it. You will find the screenshot of the entire screen; you can crop the screenshot using the crop function, then save the file.
- Lightshot: You can download this free app in a few seconds, after installing it you either click on the Lightshot icon or you can press the PrtScn button on the keyboard, the screen will darken, you can then press the left mouse button and drag to select the part of the screen you want to capture, then click on the little floppy disk icon that will appear on the right bottom corner of the captured area to save the screenshot.
You may be interested
What role does Swisscom Lorawan play in Lora gateway?Alton Elliott - June 24, 2022
Swiss telecoms company Swisscom has revealed an Internet of Things (IoT) community having a view to solutions introduced at the…
What are Premium Proxy Servers and What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Them?Agnes Kiss - June 15, 2022
1. What are Premium Proxy Servers and What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Them? Proxy servers are a necessary tool…
How an Employer can Create a Friendly Work Environment to Avoid DisputesAlton Elliott - May 27, 2022
We all are aware of the fact that harassment and discrimination are illegal matters and an employee can file a…