The smallest Free scale System-on-Module MX6 Quad Cortex-A9 Processor Launched!
If you are looking forward to upgrade your device and make it more efficient and productive and you can do this with the NXP/Free scale iMX6. Variscite has recently launched the smallest system-on-module (SoM) which can support NXP/Freescale’s IMX6 quad core and dual core processor of Cortex A9. As being smallest of all which are available, this measures just only 20 X 50 X 4 mm. The performance level and flexibility with scale adaptation is immensely profound as it has great features for making your system more efficient with performance and productivity. If you are having battery-operated embedded systems, this miniature size appears to have great features with it where you will be have optimized power consumption.
Specifications of the product
You are getting high connectivity as inclusion of features like dual band Wi-Fi/Bluetooth with MIMO. The connectivity further facilitates with some features like USB as dual ports, PCIe and Audio/Video interfaces, Gigabit Ethernet where it can support the system in industrial operating temperatures at range of -40 to 85 °C. The endurance with such temperature is great additional feature contrasting the efficiency with processor. The power consumption battery, it is acquiring is single 3.7V. Getting more on connectivity you can have and other main features:
- The WI-FI is certified 802.11 a/b/g/n along with MIMO
- Bluetooth specified is 4.0 with BLE
- USB feature with : USB 2.0 OTG & USB.2.0 Host
- Camera functions as MIPI CSI serial and parallel input also
- You are getting multiple interfaces like Dual CAN , PWM I2C, JTAG , UART, SPI and SD/MMC
Audio and video specifications are adding more value as you are getting:
- The device occupied digital audio SSI (AUDMUX)/SPDIF along with headphone with line in and out functionality. It also has stereo based digital microphone to the audio specification
- Display the device will be support will be WUXGA (1920 x 1200) of LCD along with 1080p HDMI. For More information, PleaseVisit : http://www.variscite.com.
You may be interested
Sourcing of electronic componentsCarol Gilmore - May 22, 2019
Sourcing of electronic components is a risky management issue for electronics manufacturers, the process consists of long list bill of…
What Questions Should You Ask While Employing an IT Company for Your Business?James Tredwell - May 17, 2019
There are many reasons why you would want to hire an IT company and one of them is the need…
Best Mobile App Development Software/Tools for 2019Sourodip Biswas - May 13, 2019
The increasing use of smartphones is propelling enterprises to build mobile apps, in addition to desktop and mobile websites, to…