Top 8 Cloud/Web UK Server Hosting Companies of 2019
Cloud hosting is an infrastructure that provides a suite of virtual services. They are hosted on top of a cloud computing infrastructure which is enabled through virtualization. Users can host their data, services and applications on the cloud with flexibility and safety. UK server hosting provides with a real, dedicated site that makes your business seem more trustworthy and authoritative.
Here’s a list of the top server hosting companies of 2019.
- Hostwinds Web Hosting
It is regarded as one of the fastest cloud servers with no downtime and unlimited disk space and bandwidth. This proprietary software provides with servers to clients at low prices and overnight backups. It is enabled with softaculous auto-installs along with improved app security. The UK server hosting provider has greater stability, enterprise hardware, and resource location.
- The server offers 24/7 technical support, and it leaves the choice of image to the user.
- Monitoring network and respond to server issues immediately when alerted.
- The server meets client requirement and needs through custom-building each solution and providing the lowest price for a particular cloud server.
- Siteground Hosting Service
Siteground uses Solid State Drive Technology to store files and databases on all of their hosting plans. It uses the latest speed technologies along with user applications and user updates. The server has a free SSL Certificate and has its own firewall security rules. Users can access WordPress staging and Git Integration on GoGeek.
- The startup plan works well with smaller online shops having a large number of products. A maximum of 10,000 unique visits is allowed under this plan.
- The server has a speed of 1000x to increase input/output operations. It has website speed optimization with memcached and Google page speed.
- Liquid Web Hosting
This UK server hosting company own three private data centers which enable them to offer supreme security services. Liquid Web Hosting has continuous backups and proactive monitoring. Additionally, they furnish free migrations along with free trial. The management tools make them efficient and meet promised network uptimes.
- They have a robust selection of database hosting options with an ideal server environment.
- Liquid Web Hosting designs and builds their server as they own three data centers. It has reliable performance combined with speed and security. The company has a brilliant support team which forms their backbone.
- Furthermore, they have a dedicated team to help clients migrate their data to Liquid Web servers.
- Easyspace Limited Dedicated Server
This UK server hosting provider has six data center locations in the country. The company is a part of iomart PLC and was founded in 1997. Their plan starts at £1.82/month with 100% uptime guaranteed. Their customer service is available 24/7 through email and ticket. It has a reliable and stable hosting service. Users can also claim Google Adwords Credit which is a cheap, paid service.
- The money-back guarantee period is just 7 days, the request for which must be placed through their ticketing system.
- The plans auto-upgrade unless cancelled, which is a unique feature. They are well-priced and comprehensive for all types of users.
- 1&1 Web Hosting
1&1 hosting service offers professional website hosting packages along with geo-redundancy. It has two data centers at two different locations with DDoS protection. Its Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a hybrid technology which has 24/7 support. It has a PHP memory limit of 512 MB combined with 1&1 SiteLock. 1&1 Web Hosting strives to offer the perfect security measures with diverse hosting packages that meet a vast range of requirements.
- 1&1 provides with top performance for web projects with geo-redundant infrastructure guarantees. You can have a quick overview of all open source applications through their exclusive application.
- There is no need for software installation as they run online through users’ internet browser.
- A2 Hosting
They offer high-powered hosting speed and reliability to all users. It can load pages with up to 20 times faster speed that non-SSD servers. Their Turbo servers offer high speeds not only to top clients but also to regular average clients. It offers green hosting as it is 100% carbon neutral since 2007. These green energy practices make them worth adding to your consideration list.
- Unlike other UK cloud servers, they have easy-to-use web hosting services with specifications for each client. They encompass free Solid State Drives (SSD) with unlimited data storage and transfer.
- The starting plan is for £3.00/month with a short period for money-back guarantee.
- DreamHost Web Hosting
This hosting service has full Unix shell with PHP5 support. It has a web-based control panel which supports IPv6 combined with a subversion repository. Its unique feature SSL Secure Server gives it an upper hand over its competitors. Users have full CGI access along with a 97 Day Money Back Guarantee Scheme. You can also get your WordPress based blog instantly with the help of their service.
- Online entrepreneurs are provided with necessary tools to run a successful online business.
- Additionally, they are PCI compliant with unlimited storage and bandwidth. They do not charge extra for hosting multiple websites and domains under one account.
- Cloudways Web Hosting
Cloudways is an intuitive cloud hosting platform with 1-click backup and restore. They furnish real-time monitoring with free trial for all first-time users.
- They have multiple cloud infrastructures and superb team collaboration.
- The platform is enabled with multiple app support which can handle your server and application with clicks.
This UK server hosting provider has over 25+ global data centers which is not a concern of data latency for users. All servers have dedicated resources such as Storage, CPU, RAM, and IP. Their SSD storage helps to reduce their load time to half and get high SERP results.
You may be interested
Everything you need to know about IGTOK!admin - January 19, 2022
We all crave attention and appreciation. Don't you want to increase your brand awareness? Don't you want people to idolize…
In-house vs outsourcing: pros and consDan McGaw - January 18, 2022
As a product owner, you may be asking how to build agility into your business so that you can respond…
Should Your Business Outsource its Digital Marketing?Alton Elliott - January 17, 2022
Digital marketing is vital for any company that wants to succeed. Even if your only store is a brick-and-mortar one,…