Top Hotel Booking Apps In India
Mobiles have made our life simpler and easier. The smartphone is more accessible and convenient for people to book hotels from anywhere. The phone is not a luxury, but a preferred way of doing business. The mobile app is one of the efficient ways to find affordable accommodation in India.
The search engine will show multiple hotel booking sites at once. Many websites offer last minute deal to travelers. Make sure you shop around before committing any last minute deal. Many websites offer free cancellation and pay later options to customers.
Booking hotels through apps offer lots of benefits. Here are given ten best hotel booking app in India to book your stay next time.
- Oyo Rooms – It is one of the fastest growing startups in India offering a budget hotel stay with clients. They offer great service, including premium at a great price. The app allows you to book a hotel in just five seconds. You may book accommodation, cab and order beverage through the app. They offer a quality stay with all standard amenities like AC, Wi-Fi and clean rooms at a budget
- com – With booking.com app, it is easy to find more than 5 million hotels in India and abroad. You will get the best hotel room deal for your vacation. The app will show you the hotel rating, lowest book price, special offers, detailed hotel description and the hotel address on the map.
- Trivago – Trivago is a popular app that allows you to book hotel straight from the app. They have a great database and help you to find last minute deals in a search result. Travelers can use hotel comparison to compare deals in a city you wish to stay. You can easily find the ideal hotel at the lowest rates.
- MakeMyTrip – MakeMyTrip is an all-rounder app. It allows you to book cheap flight tickets for domestic and international flights and book cheap hotels of your choice. Online hotel booking through the app offers great discounts. The Tripadvisor rating and reviews will help you to choose hotels of your choice.
- Nightstay app – If you forget to book a hotel in advance, you may use the site nightstay.in. The nightstay app offers last minute deals on hotel rooms up to 70%. The application shows only the best-handpicked hotels in 12 different cities. The last minute app guarantees low prices. They accept bookings for the same day.
- Goibibo – It is the best place to find different deals. They have a good selection of budget from high-end rooms to mid range. It is a must have an app on your Smartphone. You may avail free cancellation for same day hotel bookings in all destinations. Book flight with hotel combos can make great savings. For bookings, you may choose the site https://www.goibibo.com.
- Clear Trip – Clear trip is one of the pioneers in hotel booking. They offer a smooth and reliable booking process. They offer instant cash back on domestic flight and hotels. To search cheap hotels and flight, you may go through https://www.cleartrip.com. You may search and book rooms from a huge choice of hotels.
- Ixigo – The app shows the highest number of rooms per search. Their site makes easier for you to compare prices of different hotel rooms. From the app, you may choose holiday packages to various destinations.
Most of the website claims to be different, but they are not so. The rates and discounts are more or less similar. Most mobile platforms provide similar user interfaces. Many apps allow you to book hotel, flight, and cab together.
You may be interested
Understanding How to Create an Effective SaaS SEO StrategyDavid Watson - March 31, 2020
Operating a SaaS company has become increasingly difficult throughout the past few years, as the industry has become more crowded…
The Microprocessor: Cornerstone of Digital Progressadmin - March 31, 2020
The post-war period of the late 1940s saw dramatic shifts in the scientific community as the atomic age dawned.…
How Digital Marketing Differs From Traditional Marketing?David Webb - March 30, 2020
Many businesses, especially startups, grapple with a strategy for utilizing the marketing dollars towards the best possible outcomes. Businesses don’t…