Why You Should Opt for a Selenium Course in 2019
Selenium is an open source tool that can automate the tests carried out on web browsers and platforms. However, it does not test software and mobile applications. There is no licensing cost involved because Selenium is an open source tool. It also provides a test domain specific language to write tests in any of the programming languages like Java, Python, C, PHP, Ruby, Perl & .Net. Tests in Selenium can be carried out using any browser and Operating system. For managing test cases and generating reports it can be integrated with tools such as Test NG & J Unit. Selenium is not just a single tool but a suite of softwares, each catering to different testing needs of an organisation. It has four components:-
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Web Driver
- Selenium Grid
Who is it for?
Selenium course Certification Training is a step towards your Automation testing career. Professionals who aim to become Automation testers and aim to explore automation should go ahead with the Selenium course.
It is advisable and preferred if participants have basic knowledge of computer and knowledge of Selenium essentials will be beneficial.
Let’s check out the ten reasons why you need Selenium Classes and its benefits:
- Open source: Selenium is an open source tool so it is free and portable. It has no costs involved and can be freely downloaded and freely supported.
- Supports Languages: Selenium has its script, but it doesn’t limit it to that particular language. It will work with different languages in whatever the developers or testers are comfortable with.
- Supports Multi browsers: Selenium provides support across multiple browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc. This becomes highly resourceful while executing tests and testing it across various browsers simultaneously.
- Supports operating Systems: Selenium can operate and support across multiple Operating Systems (OS) like Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, etc. With Selenium Suite of solutions, for example, one can create test cases using Windows OS and run it with ease on a Linux based system.
- Flexibility while designing test cases: Selenium provides flexibility in designing test cases either via programming logic or by record and playback approach. Technical knowledge in scripting web driver code is not required as you can use IDE to record and then export the programming logic to an equivalent programming language of your choice.
- Demand for Selenium Testers is increasing: Selenium usage is growing because it is the most desired automation testing tool and has taken over the manual testing. A Senior Quality Assurance/ Test Automation Engineer with Selenium Automated Test Tool earns an average salary of Rs 783,036 per year in India. So taking Selenium classes can help you leverage this change.
- Ease of Implementation: Selenium is a user-friendly interface that helps to execute the tasks efficiently and effectively. Its open-source feature helps users to script their extensions that make them easy to develop customised actions and even manipulate at an advanced level. Some of the commonly used tools are Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, JUnit, Sikuli & AutoIT. Since there is less manual intervention, the possibility of errors also diminishes.
- No dependency on GUI Based Systems: Selenium tests can be executed without a GUI, the tests can be carried out on web servers and automation can be achieved by scheduling its execution by integrating it with other tools. No dependency on GUI interface also means the performance of your machines will drastically improve.
- Constant Updates: One can get constant updates and upgrades as Selenium support is community-based and active community support enables constant updates. These updates make Selenium cost-effective and resourceful.
- Re-usability and Add-ons: Selenium Automation Framework tests can be executed in parallel on the same machine or remote machines using multiple browsers. By performing parallel and distributed testing, time is saved and as you can execute the tests on web servers simultaneously. Selenium covers almost all aspects of functional testing by implementing add-on tools that broaden the scope of testing. With other tools, you will not get this functionality and in an industry where speed is of the essence, this is a huge advantage.
Hope these 10 reasons have convinced you to enroll for the Selenium training workshop.
If you want to kick-start your career in the IT field and want to grow at an accelerated rate, then Sign up for the Selenium Classes today.
You may be interested
5 Reasons Why You Need Ducted Heating At HomeCarol Gilmore - October 23, 2021
The comfort of a ducted heating system on a cold winter night is incomparable. You can feel the warm air…
Significance of Automated Systems in Home spacesCarol Gilmore - October 23, 2021
Modern architecture has a similar look to technology developments all around the world. Individuals have begun to install IoT devices…
How to Effectively Claim a Full Compensation for Personal injury?Danish Meraj - October 21, 2021
Witnessing a road accident or a fatal industrial accident is devastating enough. Imagine the plight of the victim and their…