Some Of The Impressive Hidden Features Of Elmedia Player
One of the best multi format video players for MacOS is the Elmedia. Mac users can easily download the app by visiting the Mac app store. Elmedia Player is the video and audio player specifically designed for MacOS. The player will play any file that you virtually throw at it, and it may be in any format such as FLV, MP4, MP3, FLAC, M4V, etc. Users do not require any plugins to use this app because it has everything you require for your files playback. Now, this player is also available for Apple TV now.
Highlights of the Elmedia player:
- It supports full-screen mode
- Have the control of native volume
- Able to fit the image into the screen
- User can easily adjust the playback speed
- You can also set up how the player will load the audio tracks along with movie name and directory
- Have flexible settings for both audio and video
- You can add subtitles and external audio track to video
- Even you can play the selected audio or video segment in a continuous loop
- You can adjust the video color, contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.
Understand the hidden features of the player:
Elmedia audio player for mac is a favorite player for many apple users. Obviously, it is audio/video player, and you can see it from its name. However, many hidden features are available in the app that you might not have known so far.
Download YouTube videos:
Do you know? With the Pro version of the player, you can download any YouTube videos and save them on your hard drive as well. Here is how to do so.
- Open your player
- Switch the player from player mode to browser mode in the window menu
- Now paste the link to the YouTube video and press the enter button
- From the listed files, you have to select one in the preferred format and resolution.
- Finally, click download
Play music and video from the airplay device:
Elmedia player pro not only have an airplay streamer; it can also receive streamed content from another iOS device, Mac, or Android. With this app, you can get airplay on you Apple TV. Here is how to airplay a YouTube video with this app.
- First, copy the link to the YouTube video to clipboard
- Paste it in open online video section to begin playing the video
- In the Elmedia control panel, click airplay icon and select the streaming device
- On the receiver side, lets the access when prompted
If you want to know more, please visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elmedia-multiformat-video-player/id937759555?mt=12.
You may be interested
New Banking Trendadmin - May 26, 2020
Every decade brings with it novel trends that redefine how banking works. Big Tech is taking a hands on approach…
How Does YouTube Count Views?admin - May 24, 2020
YouTube allows you to watch and share videos online. It is an online video sharing platform and has headquarters in…