Why the Bitcoin Wallet iPhone Must Soon Be Developed
Bitcoin was originally created in 2009 by someone going by the “Satoshi Nakamoto” alias. The currency has been around for a while, therefore, but it is only recently that it has really become popular. Similarly, it was only recently that the bitcoin wallet app became available and then only on Android. However, it seems that the bitcoin wallet iPhone will soon have to be made available as well, because they are lagging behind. In fact, some say that the app already exists and will soon be launched to the public.
The Bitcoin Wallet iPhone App Will Allow Access to Numerous Benefits
Apple is usually very much ahead of the game, but it seems that they are lagging behind with this one. It is now abundantly clear, however, that bitcoin offers a number of key benefits and that Apple will do well to make an app available so that they can access those. The benefits include:
- That it offers ease of entry. Anyone can get into the bitcoin market, unlike the stock market or other popular methods of trade. The only thing someone has to do is find someone who is willing to sell to them. Or, if they have bitcoin to sell, they only have to find someone interested in buying.
- That it is global. It doesn’t matter whether you are in a remote village in East Africa or in a skyscraper in New York City, you can sell bitcoin to others and buy it from them as well. This is because bitcoin is decentralized and not impacted by a single national economy.
- That is volatile, like all currencies are. This means that economic shifts make its value change as well. This also means that there is a huge potential for profit.
- That you can trade 24/7. Bitcoin is not linked to a stock market that is only open during certain hours. Because it is global, trades can be made whenever.
How to Get Bitcoins
If you want to get into the world of bitcoins, there are lots of ways for you to do that. But it must start with you having a wallet, which is why it is so important that Apple will soon get involved in that as well. The options available for you to purchase bitcoin include:
- Purchasing them on an exchange. This means finding a marketplace and the people who want to buy or sell. Make sure that you only purchase from reputable individuals.
- Having bitcoin transferred to you. Perhaps a friend wants to send you some of their bitcoin, which they can do through their own app.
- By mining them. This is the original way of getting bitcoin. It means you have to solve difficult mathematical puzzles. If you complete them, you will get coins. It is a free way to do it, but be prepared to spend countless hours as well.
This really is all you need to know about bitcoin, and that makes it abundantly clear why Apple really needs to make an app available asap.
You may be interested
The Key Differences between Shared vs Managed WordPress HostingCarol Gilmore - September 14, 2019
Web hosting / WordPress are one of the main reasons for the success of any website. There are different types…
How SSL Works and Why You Should Secure Your Site with HTTPSJessica Connor - September 12, 2019
It's no news that protecting sensitive information is important when using the internet. Email passwords, internet bank logins, and credit…
5 Digital Marketing Trends to Look Out for in 2019Danish Meraj - September 11, 2019
2019 is finally here and it has brought some new marketing techniques that only a few companies are aware of.…