Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU & Disk Usage in Windows 10
Are you facing Windows modules installer worker high CPU problem? If yes then you are not alone who are encountering this issue. Many users of Windows 10/8/7 reported the problem of windows modules installer worker. The reason behind the high disk CPU is still unexplained which causes all the process of system freeze without any prior notice. In many cases it shows the disk usage then it found more than 50%.
It happens because tiworker.exe Windows modules installer worker checks for new updates and install them on your Windows operating system. As a result, it causes load on the system and sometimes leads to 100%disk usages. And hence freezing all working process. To solve it try to restart your pc. If it is not solved the problem, then follow the different method given below.
WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER WORKER WINDOWS 10 PROBLEM: FIXES
- If you are facing this problem frequently then first check if your windows are running the automatic schedule Maintenance.
- To check it go to the path given below:
Control Panel >> All Control Panel Items >>Security and Maintenance >> Automatic Maintenance.
- If you find it AUTOMATIC, Then wait for some time to complete the process. It may take few minutes to hours.
- There are chances that if your windows update is running, then it causes windows module installer. So check if it is running or not. If any updates are pending, then finish it.
- To do so open run command and type services.msc and press enter.
- A list will open, scroll down and go to windows update.
- To solve this problem, run an anti-virus scan and find is there any malware that causes the problem.
- In this method, you have to try to kill the TiWorker.exe process from the task manager itself. Restart the process and check it works or not.
- Go to the windows update troubleshooter and run it. After that check it, the process works or not.
- Run the DISM Tool and System File Checker to replace all corrupted or outdated system files and fix a corrupted system image.
- If any of above method will not work, then go for disabling automatic Windows Update option. This option will be located in service manager. To open it, follow the steps given below:
- Open the run command by pressing windows key and R key together.
- In the search bar type services.msc and press enter.
- Now scroll down and find Windows Modules Installer Worker in the list and double-click on it.
- Open the setting window; you will find it is set to automatic. Change it to manual and click on apply then ok.
- Now look for Windows Update in the same menu, and change it from Automatic to Manual by the same method as you are done in previous one.
Note: for windows Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 users, you will find this option in Control Panel>>Windows Update>>Change settings>>Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them.
- Reboot or restart your pc after completion of all the steps. What it will do is, the changed setup will not allow your system to update automatically, and it will do when you give a command. But note that check for update every week if you select this method.
It is all about Windows modules installer worker high disk in windows pc. We hope any of above method will work for you. If you stuck in between or if you have any doubts or queries then use the comment section below and ask us without any hesitation. We love to solve your queries. Thank you!
You may be interested
The Dos and Don’ts of TelemarketingJames Silverwood - June 14, 2019
Telemarketing is one of the most cost-efficient ways to reach new and existing customers. However, it can be a very…
Clash of Magic APKHeather Neves - June 11, 2019
People like to play games to enjoy their free time. Many games are available in the market. One of the…
6 Things You Need to Know before You Start E-commerce Store with ShopifyDavid Willy - June 10, 2019
The e-Commerce industry is constantly growing, and this trend is likely to continue for many, many years to come. In…